Begin by removing your makeup with one of the Kaia Natural Wipes. Infused with
vitamins and minerals to nourish while cleaning.
Pro Tip: Don’t forget these wipes are 100% biodegradable so remember to add them to
your compost bucket.
2. A second cleanse is always a must. Even my Au Natural Babes I mean you too! At the
end of the day you want to remove more than just what you put on your skin. You want
to remove dirt, toxins, and pollution the things you don’t directly see. Whether this is an
oil or milk cleanser have a dime size beginning at the base of your neck and apply in
upward motions until the whole face is covered. Wet fingertips and begin using circular
motions starting on the neck, ending on the forehead. Rinse Thoroughly.
3. SPRITZ with toner. Holding your product about 6 inches away spraying 3-5 times.
4. Taking a pea size of BUFF add a pump of oil cleanser or facial oil for my more sensitize
skin types. Apply BUFF to damp skin starting at base of neck using circular motions.
Continue to use a light circular pressure for 60 seconds. Rinse Thoroughly.
Pro Tip: I always tell my clients to exfoliate 2-3 times a week for a smooth texture as
well as a happy surface for products to absorb through. If dead skin cells aren’t being
removed most products won’t even penetrate making it all a waste.
5. SPRITZ with toner. Holding your product about 6 inches away spraying 3-5 times.
6. Apply serum or facial oil. 1-2 pumps in palms begin to apply at the base of the neck in an
upward direction until the whole face is covered. Continue to move in circular motions
until all of your product is absorbed.
Pro Tip: Bring any extra product down onto your decelotee.
7. To boost absorption complete a gemstone facial roll. (can we link to cardea to auset
insta? They have a mini video in highights on how to use)
8. Apply Face Mask. You know beginning at the base of the neck in an upward motion
encase you didn’t catch on. Artic Mud Mask is ready to use. NOIRE allows for a little
creativity as it comes dry. NOIRE can be mixed with water but I like to amp it up with
honey, avocado oil, aloe, lemon juice. Leave Mask on for 20 min, rinse with warm water.
Pro Tip: Complete this self-care moment by tuning into this dreamy meditation for
mental clarity + mood stabilizer.
9. SPRITZ with toner. Holding your product about 6 inches away spraying 3-5 times
10. Apply eye cream in a circular motion with your ring finger as this has the lightest
pressure. NEVER tug around your eye!
11. Apply serum or facial oil.
12. Apply Face Cream.