First and for most it’s time to prep your space for your at-home manicure. Light a candle, pour a
cup of something cozy or my personal favorite something bubbly! CHEERS TO YOU BABE! Next
it’s time to pick your playlist. With three options for you to choose from all the moods are
satisfied no matter how you woke up today.
Begin to apply your stardust eye mask for our tribes best kept secret. Bringing the thicker edge
into the inner eye and allowing the wing to flare out over the outer eye bone. This can be
reversed depending on face shape, make it work for you. Grab your ACTIVATE Mood Roller for
an aromatherapy burst of lemongrass, patchouli, and rosemary. Giving you those Déjà vu vibes
of hanging with Ruby.
Pro Tip: For the ultimate vibes begin with a bath in our SEA Mineral Soak from Cardea AuSet.
This Himalayan and dead sea salt mix is bound to erase any stress and tension in 20 minutes.
It’s all about new beginnings.
1) Beginning with clean hands. Start with the right trim + file nails to desired shape. Glass
files are a staple with my manicures because of their gentle approach at shaping the nail
actually reduces catches along the edge of the nail. You have no idea how happy this
2) Apply Cuticle Oil with our easy to use roll on bottle. This luxurious blend of Argan,
Calendula, Jojoba, and Olive Oil with added hints of Castor & Vitamin E oil. Not only will
the oil soften the cuticle in preparation to pushing but it will also heal + protect with
daily use. I love to leave mine on my nightstand for an easy swipe before bed <3
Pro Tip: If there is an open wound simply roll on to clean fingertip then apply to cuticle.
This eliminates any bacteria entering the rest of the oil for future use. Once healed
continue with direct use.
3) Using one of the orangewood sticks place the flat edge on your nail and start to push
your cuticles back gently. The cuticle can act like glue, pushing the cuticle lifts it off the
nail plate encouraging nail growth.
Pro Tip: I tell my clients who are looking to grow out their nails to do this ritual three
times a week to release the nail bed. All had improvements within a month.
4) Grab your cuticle eraser, dip the end into water to slightly dampen. Using a light
pressure run the flat edge of the eraser along your cuticle line in back and forth motion.
Repeating until unwanted cuticle starts to slough off like little eraser bits. Cuticle erasers
reduce hang nails by 90% for most and are reusable for personal use! Grab your buffer
block and give your nail a light buff, even around the free edge to remove any debris.
5) Repeat steps 1 through 4 on left hand.
6) Wash your hands. Apply desired lotion to hands. Using a generous amount giving you
the ability to massage your hands with circular motions and between each finger. Then
use a piece of tissue with nail polish remover and wipe each nail to make sure there is
no lotion residue on the nail bed.
7) Once nail bed is clean, begin to apply a base coat. Try not to use to much as a thin layer
is all you need, allow to dry for 1-2 minutes between coats. Base coats are important
because it keeps your nails healthy and makes your polish last longer.
8) Apply polish, again waiting 1-2 minutes before next coat of colour. Some neutral colours
will require three coats for full coverage if desired.
9) Apply Quick Dry Top Coat, don’t forget to take your brush along free edge of nail to seal
off your polish. Using your second orangewood stick, wrap tissue paper around the end.
Dip into nail polish remover to clean up any polish around the nail.
Voila your at-home Manicure is complete!
Wash everything with dish soap and lay out to dry. These sets are for personal use only. If
looking to share a nail polish just purchase our Healthy Nails Kit!